- Publication No. 1, 1986. Table of Contents:
- Founding of the Society, by Robert E. Fatherley.
- Meetings of the Society from February 1983 to May 1986.
- "Mustered into Service" (Connecticut's Volunteer Regiments in the Civil War) by Doris W. Hollander.
- Spring Grove Cemetery Records for Fitch Soldiers Home Burials from 1883 to 1964, compiled by Doris W. Hollander.
- Book review by Carl K. Moses of Saco Valley Settlements and Families. (Saco Valley is in New Hampshire.)
- Publication No. 2, 1990. Index to 1989 Births, Engagements, Marriages, and Obituaries in the Darien News Review, Darien, Connecticut, by Thomas Jay Kemp and Vi L. Kemp.
- Publication No. 3, 1990. Index to 1989 Births, Engagements, Marriages, and Obituaries in the New Canaan Advertiser, New Canaan, Connecticut, by Vi L. Kemp and Thomas Jay Kemp.
- Publication No. 4, 1990. Index to 1989 Obituaries in the Litchfield County Times, Litchfield, Connecticut, by Vi L. Kemp and Thomas Jay Kemp..
- Publication No. 5, 1990. State Veterans Cemetery at Spring Grove Cemetery, Darien, Connecticut:
- Introduction by C. Scribner.
- "Greet Them with Ever Grateful Hearts," by Doris W. Holander.
- Index Map, 1956.
- Funeral Homes.
- New Section Plot Layout.
- New Section Burials, 1967 to 1981.
- Burials in Family Plots, 1891 to 1990.
- Publication No. 6, 2018. Getting Acquainted with the Revised Version of Find-A-Grave.com, by Ted Bainbridge, Ph.D.